2012-2013 Insurance Changes
- Claims: Members now have 90 days to submit all original documents to CARHA Hockey.
Bereavement / Compassion Benefit: In the case of the death (non-accident) of an insured member, $500 is provided to the member’s family.
What hasn't changed?
- $10 million in Liability Protection extended to all players, coaches, managers, and trainers
- Additional Insured: Liability protection extends to the municipality, facility, and any businesses or sponsors involved
- Player on Player liability coverage
- On-ice accidental Medical, Dental, and Death benefits for each player
- In association with Gifford Associates Insurance Brokers and Chartis, Inc.