Welcome to the 2023/2024 Season!
Check back often! Last update: September 19, 2023
Stay connected! For the latest news, promotions, and more, sign up for our e-newsletters or follow us on social media. Full CARHA Hockey Insider details can be found here!
Your insurance under CARHA Hockey (in association with Lawrie Insurance Group) has you covered for potential accidents that could happen to you while playing hockey. The policy period is from September 30th through to September 30th each year.
Your coverage includes:
- $10 million player-on-player liability protection (in the event you are named in a lawsuit)
- On-ice accidental Medical, Dental, and Death benefits
To view and download/print the Privacy and Overview chart, click here (policy effective September 30, 2023).
- Membership Program for Players
- How to Submit a Sport Accident Claim Form
- Sport Accident Claim Form
- General Waiver English/French (Excludes the Pacific Cup and Hometown Classic Tournaments)
- CARHA Hockey Rule Book
- Transgender Policy
- Notify CARHA Hockey of a suspension here
Take the Next Stride with Us!
Introducing CARHA Hockey's dedicated community initiatives platform.
Learn more here!
Partner & Promotional Highlights
CARHA Hockey members really can’t lose with our preferred insurance program provider. Lawrie Insurance Group can help you SAVE UP TO 40% on home and auto insurance.
For many members, the Lawrie team has been able to find additional savings on top of their group insurance rate!
Bring the pro experience to your league with world-class custom jerseys. Check out all current offers and promotions from Keener Jerseys. Don't forget to sign up for the Jersey Club!