Supporting your recreational community!
- Build and Manage a League - Fill your facilities all year by organizing an adult recreational hockey league with our help
- Host a Tournament - CARHA Hockey provides tips for hosting a tournament and can also help attract teams from surrounding areas
- Fit For Hockey - Take a proactive step to becoming a healthy hockey community with this customizable program
- Utilizing Non-Prime Ice Time - Eliminate unused ice time by coordinating a day-time senior's league, lunch-time pick-up group, and learn-to-skate program
- Play the Game - CARHA Hockey has designed a customized program to help your municipality introduce participants to the proper skating stride, stopping, stickhandling, shooting and much more. Program details are provided on our community page, The Next Stride.
- Insurance Referral Letter - Provide user groups with CARHA Hockey's contact information if they require insurance to rent ice (TIP: can be included with the Terms & Conditions) (in association with Lawrie Insurance Group). Note: Youth hockey options are offered through our partner company, iPlayHockey.
- Certificate of Insurance - CARHA Hockey proof of insurance is provided to the member and, upon request, the municipality and/or facility (in association with Lawrie Insurance Group). The municipality and facility can be named as an additional insured as well.
- Scheduling Application - A web-based program to assist with scheduling your adult rec hockey programs (i.e. leagues and tournaments)
- League and Tournament Websites - Highlight your hockey groups nationwide with a customizable CARHA Hockey website
The above resources are all offered FREE - contact us for clean copies of the documents